We collect personal information from visitors to this website when a specific service is requested (such as our email updates) through the use of online forms. We also collect information about the transactions undertaken on our website. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with third parties.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website exclusively for the following purposes:
• providing and personalising our services
• dealing with your enquiries and requests
• administering orders, donations and membership
• maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
• providing you with information about our activities.
We will never release your personal details to any organisation outside the Howard League for Penal Reform for mailing or marketing purposes.
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
Changes to this policy