News & views
Our Chief Executive, Frances Crook, provides informal comment on the issues of the day.
This blog provides a deeper insight into the issues uncovered in our programme to end the criminalisation of children in residential care. It includes contributions from children who have lived in children's homes, as well as analysis by researchers.
This blog seeks to bring academic research out from the journal and to the attention of a wider audience.
The Howard League for Penal Reform is often consulted when policy-makers need expert advice. Read our briefings and submissions here.
The press centre helps journalists seeking analysis, expert opinion and other media resources from the Howard League.
- Howard League responds to report on separation of children in custody
- Howard League responds to Liverpool prison inspection
- Howard League responds to Winchester prison inspection
- Howard League announces new President
- Child arrests in England and Wales reduced by more than 70 per cent
- Media statement
- Children’s rights in prison routinely overlooked and ignored
- Crime-cutting projects win Howard League Community Awards
- General Election 2019: Party leaders urged to temper language and promote evidence-based policies on law and order
- Howard League responds to Feltham prison inspection