News & views
Informal comment from our Chief Executive, Andrea Coomber KC (Hon.), and other contributors.
We offer advice to politicians, policy-makers and senior practitioners about prisons and the wider criminal justice system.
If you are a journalist, please contact our Press Centre.
- Books For Prisoners: Campaigners bear silent witness during justice select committee hearing
- Zahid Mubarek Inquiry
- Books For Prisoners: Leading writers take campaign to Downing Street
- Pavilion Books’ A Night in the Cells: The “Dirty Dozen” revealed
- Unlawful child restraint plans will put lives at risk
- A child is arrested every four minutes in England and Wales
- Pavilion Books’ A Night in the Cells: Publishing world unites for campaign fundraiser
- Bar G4S and Serco from bidding for government contracts
- Books for prisoners: Ministry of Justice cannot shelve our campaign, say top authors
- Suicides in prison