News & views
Our Chief Executive, Frances Crook, provides informal comment on the issues of the day.
This blog provides a deeper insight into the issues uncovered in our programme to end the criminalisation of children in residential care. It includes contributions from children who have lived in children's homes, as well as analysis by researchers.
This blog seeks to bring academic research out from the journal and to the attention of a wider audience.
The Howard League for Penal Reform is often consulted when policy-makers need expert advice. Read our briefings and submissions here.
The press centre helps journalists seeking analysis, expert opinion and other media resources from the Howard League.
- Howard League responds to Ten Prisons Project analysis
- Howard League responds to Pentonville prison inspection
- Howard League responds to thematic inspection report on resettlement of children in custody
- Revealed: The scale of prison overcrowding in England and Wales
- Howard League calls on Johnson government to make prison fairness and safety a key priority
- Howard League responds to Annual Report of Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Prisons
- Howard League research finds children’s homes calling the police 200 times a year
- Howard League responds to Werrington prison inspection
- Howard League to launch Commission on Crime and Problem Gambling
- Award-winning charity to be celebrated at symposium on sexuality and learning disability